Aircrewlink Terms and Conditions of Use
Download this document as a pdf (45kb)
1. Terms By accessing Aircrewlink smartphone application, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this application.
The materials contained in this application are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
(a) Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Aircrewlink's web site and phone app for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
(i) modify or copy the materials;
(ii) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
(iii) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Aircrewlink's web site and smartphone application;
(iv) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
(v) transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
(b) This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Aircrewlink at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
(a) The materials on Aircrewlink's web site and application are provided "as is". Aircrewlink makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Aircrewlink does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Aircrewlink or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Aircrewlink's Internet site and smartphone application, even if Aircrewlink or a Aircrewlink authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Aircrewlink 's web site and smartphone application could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Aircrewlink does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Aircrewlink may make changes to the materials contained on its web site and smartphone application at any time without notice. Aircrewlink does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Aircrewlink has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Aircrewlink of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Aircrewlink 's web site and smartphone application shall be governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9 Users Actions
(a) AFFIRMATION OF CURRENT ADULT STATUS. YOU HEREBY AFFIRM AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY OVER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS (TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS IN PLACES WHERE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS IS NOT THE AGE OF MAJORITY) AND YOU ARE CAPABLE OF LAWFULLY ENTERING INTO AND PERFORMING ALL THE OBLIGATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT
10. The AIRCREWLINK Services allow the submission of content and materials (such as pictures, reviews, ratings, ideas, notes, concepts, or creative suggestions) by you and other Users ("User Submissions"), and the hosting, sharing and/or publishing of such User Submissions. You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent, and warrant that: (i) you own, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use, and authorize AIRCREWLINK to use, all intellectual property and any other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the AIRCREWLINK Services and this Agreement; and (ii) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the User Submission to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by the AIRCREWLINK Services and this Agreement. For clarity, you shall retain all of your ownership rights in your User Submissions.
AIRCREWLINK assumes no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from User Submissions. AIRCREWLINK assumes no responsibility for actively monitoring User Submissions for inappropriate content. If at any time AIRCREWLINK chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor User Submissions, AIRCREWLINK nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the content of the User Submissions, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate User Submissions, and no responsibility for the conduct of the User submitting User Submissions. Further, AIRCREWLINK does not endorse and has no control over the content of User Submissions submitted by other Users. AIRCREWLINK makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the content of User Submissions or the accuracy and reliability of any User Submissions.
11. YOU UNDERSTAND AND HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU MAY NOT AND WARRANT THAT YOU WILL NOT:
1. use the AIRCREWLINK Services or any location information displayed within the AIRCREWLINK Services to "stalk", harass, abuse, defame, threaten or defraud other Users, or collect, attempt to collect, or store location or personal information about other;
2. include offensive or pornographic materials in your AIRCREWLINK Services personal profile page;
3. use the AIRCREWLINK Services for any commercial or non-private use, it being understood that the AIRCREWLINK Services are for personal, non-commercial use only;
4. use the AIRCREWLINK Services for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, data protection and privacy, and import or export control;
5. make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail, to other Users of the AIRCREWLINK Services. This includes, but is not limited to, unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures;
6. impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the AIRCREWLINK Services accounts of other Users;
7. misrepresent the source, identity or content of information transmitted via the AIRCREWLINK Services;
8. remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the AIRCREWLINK Services, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the AIRCREWLINK Services, or features that enforce limitations on use of the AIRCREWLINK Services;
9. intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the AIRCREWLINK Services or any user's enjoyment of them, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, or other malicious code;
10. post, store, send, transmit, or disseminate any information or material which a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, libelous, offensive, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, distressing, vulgar, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise inappropriate, regardless of whether this material or its dissemination is unlawful;
11. post, store, send, transmit, or disseminate any information or material which infringes any patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or any other proprietary or intellectual property rights;
12. use the AIRCREWLINK Service with any products, systems, or applications installed or otherwise connected to or in communication with vehicles, or otherwise capable of vehicle navigation, positioning, dispatch, real time route guidance, fleet management, or similar applications;
13. use the AIRCREWLINK Service in connection with hazardous environments requiring fail-safe performance or any application in which the failure or inaccuracy of that application or the AIRCREWLINK Services could lead directly to death, personal injury, or severe physical or property damage.
14. attempt to gain unauthorized access to the AIRCREWLINK Services, or any part of it, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the AIRCREWLINK Services, or any part of it, through hacking, password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the AIRCREWLINK Services or any activities conducted on the AIRCREWLINK Service;
15. use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the AIRCREWLINK Services for any purpose without our express written permission or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the AIRCREWLINK Services or modify the AIRCREWLINK Services in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the AIRCREWLINK Services, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the AIRCREWLINK Services;
12 IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS
AIRCREWLINK IS NOT SUITED OR INTENDED FOR FAMILY FINDING PURPOSES, FLEET TRACKING, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF BUSINESS OR ENTERPRISE USE – OTHER PRODUCTS EXIST TODAY THAT MAY BE USED SPECIFICALLY FOR THESE PURPOSES.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT AIRCREWLINK HAS OFFERED THE AIRCREWLINK SERVICES, SET ITS PRICES, AND ENTERED INTO THIS AGREEMENT IN RELIANCE UPON THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH BELOW. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT REFLECT A REASONABLE AND FAIR ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN YOU AND AIRCREWLINK, AND THAT THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT FORM AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND AIRCREWLINK. AIRCREWLINK WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE AIRCREWLINK SERVICES TO YOU ON AN ECONOMICALLY REASONABLE BASIS WITHOUT THESE LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS.
13 Responsibility for Your Content
You alone are responsible for Your Content, and once published, it cannot always be withdrawn. You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone's reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information in Your Content that makes you personally identifiable. You represent that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use and authorize the use of Your Content as described herein. You may not imply that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by AIRCREWLINK.
You may expose yourself to liability if, for example, Your Content contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate speech or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms minors; or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation